Trending Men's Health Topics
Low testosterone (Low-T) can affect both men and women. Causes of low testosterone in males include undescended testicles and injury to the scrotum. Low testosterone in females includes ovary conditions. Treatment for low testosterone in men includes testosterone replacement therapy.
Related Disease Conditions
7 Sex Mistakes Men Make
Men and women experience sex differently. Sex mistakes men make include a lack of emotional intimacy, not factoring in their...
Balanitis (Inflammation of the Head of the Penis)
Balanitis is a condition in which the skin of the head of the penis becomes inflamed. If the foreskin is also inflamed, it is...
Enlarged Prostate (BPH, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH or enlarged prostate) is very common in men over 50 years of age. Half of all men over the...
Blood in Semen
Blood in semen is also known as hematospermia. Blood in semen can be caused by many conditions affecting the tubes that...
Can Erectile Dysfunction Become Permanent?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the medical term for impotence. Treatments for erectile dysfunction include lifestyle changes,...
Can Male Infertility Be Treated?
There are treatments for some types of male infertility and lifestyle changes that may improve your chances of conceiving....
Can You Get Rid of a Spermatocele Naturally?
You cannot get rid of a spermatocele naturally despite the claims of diets, herbal remedies and lifestyle modifications. However,...
Disease Prevention in Men
Disease prevention in men includes routine screening tests that are part of basic prevention medicine. Take an active role in...
Do Testicular Cysts Go Away?
Most testicular cysts go away on their own with rest and scrotal support. However, if the cyst is enlarged or becomes infected,...
Does an Enlarged Prostate Affect a Man Sexually?
An enlarged prostate can cause sexual problems in men. Sexual problems, such as erectile dysfunction or ejaculation problems, may...
Can Erectile Dysfunction Caused By Diabetes Be Reversed?
Erectile dysfunction is a frustrating condition where your penis cannot get or maintain an erection firm enough for sex. There is...
Fabry disease (Fabry's disease, alpha-galactosidase-A) is a genetic disorder with symptoms such as burning sensations in the...
Gynecomastia (Enlarged Male Breasts)
Gynecomastia, an enlargement of the gland tissue in the male breast is caused by an imbalance of hormones. Certain medical...
How Can a Man Tell if He Has a Hormonal Imbalance?
What is a hormonal imbalance? Learn the signs of hormonal imbalance in men and what to do if you suspect you have a hormonal...
How Can I Make My Prostate Strong?
You can strengthen a weak prostate by eating healthy, staying active, maintaining a healthy weight, managing stress, and getting...
How Common Is Male Infertility?
In at least 50% of infertility cases, a male factor is a contributing cause. This indicates that about 10% of males trying to...
How Do Guys Get Epididymitis?
Epididymitis (inflammation of the testicular tube) is common in young men between the ages of 19 and 35 years old. Men often get...
How Do They Test for Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer develops when one of the many kinds of testicular cells multiply uncontrollably, forming a mass. Tests for...
How Do You Cure Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation can be treated with lifestyle changes, behavioral and psychological therapy, medications, and topical...
How Do You Fix Erectile Dysfunction at 50?
Erectile dysfunction isn’t necessarily a normal part of aging. Fix erectile dysfunction at 50 by making lifestyle changes,...
How Do You Stop Delayed Ejaculation?
Treatment of delayed ejaculation primarily depends on the underlying cause but may involve lifestyle modifications, medications,...
How Do You Treat Varicoceles?
Surgery is the main treatment option for varicoceles. However, in most cases, the symptoms get better with rest, scrotal support,...
How Does a Male Get a UTI?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) in men are less common, but they can occur when E. coli bacteria enters the urinary tract through...
How Does Exercise Affect Testosterone Levels?
Over a long period of time, exercise has been found to increase testosterone levels in men. However, even over the short term,...
How Long Can Erectile Dysfunction Last?
Erectile dysfunction is the inability to get or maintain an erection when you want one. Erectile dysfunction (ED) can last a few...
How Long Does it Take to Cure Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is defined as your inability to get or maintain an erection. The length of time that it takes to cure your...
How Young Can You Be for Viagra?
Viagra (sildenafil) is one of the world’s most popular drugs that has changed the lives of countless couples. The FDA has...
Is Balanitis an STD and Will it Go Away on its Own?
Balanitis is a painful inflammation of the head of the penis. Balanitis is a symptom, not a condition and it can be caused by a...
Is Balanitis Contagious?
Balanitis refers to inflammation of the head of an uncircumcised penis and can be caused by other medical conditions, poor...
Is Drinking a Lot of Water Good for Your Prostate?
Doctors recommend drinking six to eight glasses of water (or 1.5 to 2 liters) daily. For prostate problems, limit water intake...
Is Erectile Dysfunction Always Permanent?
Erectile dysfunction is defined as your inability to get or maintain an erection when you want to. Erectile dysfunction is...
Is Erectile Dysfunction Permanent?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) occurs when you have trouble getting or maintaining an erection on a regular basis. Erectile...
Is It Better to Not Be Circumcised?
Circumcision is the removal of the skin covering the tip of the penis. There is no clear answer as to whether it is better to not...
Is It Healthy to Retain Sperm?
In many cultures, sperm retention has been shown to have spiritual significance. Though many believe that retaining sperm may...
Is Male Infertility Permanent?
Male fertility is not necessarily permanent, and whether it is treatable depends on the underlying cause. However, one-third of...
Is There Such a Thing as Battered Husband Syndrome?
Battered husband syndrome a type of post-traumatic stress disorder that happens when a man has been emotionally, physically, or...
Low Testosterone (Low-T)
Low testosterone (low-T) can be caused by conditions such as type 2 diabetes, obesity, liver or kidney disease, hormonal...
What Are the Main Parts of the Male Reproductive System?
The male reproductive system is made up of both external structures (penis, testes, scrotum, etc.) and internal structures...
Male menopause refers to the decline in testosterone production in men. As men age, they often experience many of the same...
Men's Health: Keys to a Healthy Life
Second Source article from Government...
Men's health is an important component to a happy lifestyle and healthy relationships. Eating healthy, exercise, managing stress,...
Peyronie's Disease (Curvature of the Penis)
Peyronie's disease or curvature of the penis (Peyronie disease) is a condition in which scar tissue develops inside the penis....
Phimosis and paraphimosis are penis disorders. Phimosis is a condition where the foreskin can't retract behind the head of the...
Priapism (Penis Disorder)
Priapism is a penis disorder characterized by a prolonged, unwanted erection of the penis. Medical conditions, trauma, or...
The prostate is a gland that is part of the male reproductive system and is located between the bladder and penis. Signs and...
Prostatitis (Inflammation of the Prostate Gland)
Prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate gland. Signs and symptoms of prostatitis include painful or difficulty urinating;...
Prostatitis vs. BPH (Enlarged Prostate): What Is the Difference?
Prostatitis and BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia, enlarged prostate gland) are both conditions of the prostate gland. There...
Screening Tests and Immunization Guidelines For Men
Second Source article from Government...
Should I Be Worried if I Have Balanitis?
Balanitis, or pain and swelling around the glans of the penis, is a common condition. You should not be worried about balanitis,...
What Are the Side Effects of Taking Male Enhancement Pills?
According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), most male enhancement medications cause adverse effects. While mild...
Types of Penis Disorders
Penis disorders may affect men’s sexual life, fertility and overall well-being. Some are minor and don’t cause many issues....
There are many types of urinary incontinence (UI), which is the accidental leakage of urine. These types include stress...
What Is Usually the First Symptom of Testicular Cancer?
The first signs and symptoms of testicular cancer are a painless lump in the testicular area, unusual firmness in the affected...
What Are the Five Warning Signs of Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer arises from the testes (a part of the male reproductive system). The testicles are responsible for the...
What Are the 5 Signs of a Varicocele?
Here are the 5 signs of a varicocele, which include a scrotal mass, heavy sensation, enlarged veins, dull or sharp pain, and...
What Are the Disadvantages of Having a Vasectomy?
Vasectomy is a simple, safe, effective, and permanent male contraception method that cuts off supply of sperm to the semen. It is...
What Are the First Signs of Prostate Problems?
The first signs and symptoms of prostate disorder usually include problems with urination. Please consult your doctor if you...
What Are the Signs of Male Menopause?
Andropause is the name used to refer to the symptoms men get when going through male menopause....
What Are the Symptoms of Pruritus Scroti?
Pruritus scroti (scrotal itching) may be caused by a variety of conditions, including jock itch, allergic reactions, and sexually...
What Are the Top 4 Causes of Male Infertility?
Infertility is a condition where a heterosexual couple cannot conceive a baby after having unprotected sexual intercourse for six...
What Are the Top 6 Health Threats for Men?
Almost every health condition is more lethal for men than for women. Among these, six conditions that stand out are heart...
What Causes Blood in Urine in Men?
Here are 7 common conditions that cause blood in the urine (hematuria) in men, as well as more serious conditions, such as cancer...
What Causes Cracks on My Foreskin?
In most instances, cracked skin may just be triggered by pre-existing skin conditions of the foreskin. Dry skin and cracks on the...
What Causes Lower Abdominal Pain in Men?
Lower abdominal pain in men can be caused by problems in any part of the abdomen. Learn about 26 possible causes of lower...
What Could Be Causing My Testicular Pain?
Testicular pain affects thousands of men every year. Learn the signs of testicular pain, different warning signs to look for, how...
What Happens if Varicocele Is Left Untreated?
Varicocele is the engorgement of veins within the scrotum. Some cases of varicocele, if left untreated, may cause low sperm...
What Is the Fastest Way To Cure Erectile Dysfunction?
Learn about the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, treatment options, and the quickest way to help you resolve the condition. It...
What Is the Average Time of Premature Ejaculation?
While the average time of ejaculation is roughly 5 minutes and 30 seconds, premature ejaculation occurs less than 1 minute and 30...
What Is the Best Male Hair Loss Treatment?
Approximately 90 percent of men will experience some sort of hair loss over their lives. Hair loss may be a consequence of...
What Is the Fastest Way to Cure Balanitis?
Balanitis is inflammation of the head of the penis. The fastest way to cure balanitis is to diagnose and treat the underlying...
What Is the Main Cause of Erectile Dysfunction?
Penile erection is a complex process in which the brain, nerves, muscles and blood vessels play a major role. The main causes of...
What Treatments Help Relieve Testicular Pain?
Learn what medical treatments can ease your testicular pain symptoms and help you relieve testicular pain....
What Triggers Balanitis and How Long Does It Last?
Balanitis is a condition where the glans penis, or head of the penis, becomes inflamed. Learn the signs of balanitis, its causes,...
When Should You Screen for Prostate Cancer?
Screening for prostate cancer helps detecta tumor early, enabling timely treatment and prevention of any complications. According...
Where Do You Aspirate Priapism?
Priapism occurs due to blood being trapped in the penis. If left untreated, it can lead to scarring and erectile dysfunction....
Where Is the Prostate?
The prostate gland, commonly known as the prostate, is one of the male reproductive organs located just below the bladder, above...
Why Do I Have Discharge From My Penis?
Penis discharge that is not due to sexual arousal is considered abnormal and may be caused by various conditions such as urinary...
Why Do I Keep Losing My Erection?
If you keep losing an erection during sex, you are not alone. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is common and occurs for a wide variety...
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
For Men Only: 15 Ways to Stay On Top of Your Game
See how first impressions, staying active, good hygiene and more lifestyle tips can improve your overall health and well-being....
Beach Body Essentials: Workouts, Flat Abs, and More With Pictures
Watch this slideshow on beach body essentials for men. Get yourself beach ready before you hit the sand with our visual guide to...
Enlarged Prostate (BPH) Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) is a condition cause by an enlarged prostate. Get more information on how an enlarged prostate...
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (Enlarged Prostate) Quiz
Take the Enlarge Prostate Quiz and challenge your knowledge of prostate problems. Learn causes, symptoms, treatments, and...
Skin Care Routines: Easy Steps for Men
Guys, want some great skin care routines? Beauty doesn’t have to take hours. Learn how to shave without razor bumps, solutions...
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Causes and Treatment
Having erection problems? What is erectile dysfunction (ED)? Learn about erectile dysfunction causes and treatments such as drugs...
Low Testosterone (Low T) Treatments
What causes low testosterone (low T)? Learn about low testosterone symptoms in men. Discover low testosterone treatment and the...
Low Testosterone (Low T) Quiz: Test Your IQ of Men's Conditions
What are symptoms of low testosterone (low T)? Take this quiz to learn more about causes of low testosterone and how to treat it....
19 Health Problems in Men: Snoring, Hair Loss, and More
What are the biggest body health issues that plague men? Most men struggle with belly fat, back hair, sweating, erectile...
Screening Tests Every Man Should Have
Getting the right screening test at the right time is one of the most important things a man can do for his health. Learn at what...
Men's Health: Guys, Don't Make These 10 Health Mistakes
Are you making these common mistakes when it comes to your health? WebMD shows you how to be smartwer when it comes to seeing the...
Men's Health: Natural Ways to Boost Testosterone
Find out from WebMD what you can do to raise your testosterone levels naturally, including changes to your diet and lifestyle....
Nip and Tuck: Plastic Surgery for Men
From liposuction to facelifts, more men are having procedures to look better. WebMD shows you the more popular plastic surgery...
Picture of Penis
The penis is the male sex organ, reaching its full size during puberty. See a picture of the Penis and learn more about the...
Men's Health: What Foods Should Men Eat for Good Health?
What foods have the most health benefits for men? For losing weight, gaining muscle, and lowering your risk of prostate cancer,...
Picture of Prostate Gland
A gland within the male reproductive system that is located just below the bladder. See a picture of Prostate Gland and learn...
Picture of Prostate
Side View of the Prostate. The prostate is a walnut-sized gland located between the bladder and the penis. See a picture of the...
Bad Gross-outs for Teen Boy's Locker Room in Pictures
Team spirit isn't the only thing that grows in locker rooms. From yellow toenails and itchy rashes to body odor and smelly gear,...
Urinary Incontinence in Men: Types, Solutions, Home Remedies, & Treatments
Male urinary incontinence has a variety of causes and treatments. Learn about bladder incontinence surgeries, medications for...
Treatment & Diagnosis
- How Do You Do Manual Detorsion of a Testicle?
- How Do You Test for Prostatic Fluid?
- How Effective Is Vasovasostomy?
- How Painful Is a Prostate Biopsy?
- Kegel Exercises for Men
- PSA Test (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- How Long Does It Take to Recover From a Prostate Biopsy?
- What Is a Transrectal Ultrasound of the Prostate?
- What Is Radical Orchiectomy?
- Blood in Semen
- Enlarged Prostate (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Hair Loss
- Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence)
- Low Testosterone (Low T)
- Male Menopause
- Painful Erection (Priapism)
- Penile Discharge
- Penile Itching
- Penile Pain
- Peyronie's Disease
- Swollen Testicles (Testicular Swelling)
- Testicular Pain (Pain in the Testicles)
- 10 Cancer Symptoms That Men Ignore
- 10 Testicular Cancer Symptoms and Signs
- Things You Should Know About the Penis
- Effective Erectile Dysfunction Treatments: What to Do After an Impotence Diagnosis
- Enlarged Breast Tissue in Men
- Erectile Dysfunction Drugs: Drug Interactions
- Erection Protection: Is Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Prevention Possible?
- Is Prostate Cancer Genetic?
- Hair Loss in Men
- Can a Man Pass on Herpes Without Symptoms?
- High and Low Testosterone Levels in Men
- Iron Overload -- Hemochromatosis
- Low Testosterone (Low-T) Causes
- Low Testosterone (Low-T) Symptoms
- Can Alcoholism Cause Male Breast Enlargement?
- Fathers Care for Kids, Too
- What Is the Prostate Cancer TNM Stage?
- Prostate Cancer Risk May Be Lowered By Vitamin E
- Prostatitis Symptoms
- Prostatitis Treatment
- Testosterone Therapy for the Old Man?
- Viagra and Nitrates Don't Mix
- Viagra - Impotence Treatment Update
- 8 Natural Remedies for Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Steroid Abuse
- Gonorrhea Treatment Recommendations Update
- What Causes Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence)?
Medications & Supplements
- alfuzosin (Uroxatral)
- Anabolic Steroids (Oral Androgens)
- avanafil (Stendra)
- Axiron vs. Androgel
- Cialis (tadalafil) vs. Levitra (vardenafil)
- Cialis (tadalafil) vs. Viagra (sildenafil)
- Dutasteride vs. Finasteride (Side Effects, Dosage, Use)
- dutasteride (Avodart)
- finasteride (Proscar)
- Flomax and Viagra for BPH Treatment
- Jalyn (dutasteride and tamsulosin hydrochloride)
- Levitra (vardenafil) Side Effects, Warnings, and Drug Interactions
- Orgovyx (relugolix)
- pentosan (Elmiron)
- Rapaflo (silodosin)
- Side Effects of AndroGel (testosterone gel)
- Side Effects of Axiron (testosterone solution)
- Side Effects of Cialis (tadalafil)
- Side Effects of Avodart (dutasteride)
- Side Effects of Proscar (finasteride)
- Side Effects of Propecia (finasteride)
- Side Effects of Hytrin (terazosin)
- Side Effects of Flomax (tamsulosin)
- Side Effects of Viagra (sildenafil)
- Flomax (tamsulosin)
- terazosin (Hytrin)
- Testim 1% (testosterone gel)
- testosterone gel (Androgel)
- testosterone topical solution (Axiron)
- testosterone undecanoate (Aveed)
- testosterone - transdermal, Androderm
- Uroxatral (alfuzosin) Side Effects, Warnings, and Drug Interactions
- Vantas (histrelin acetate)
Prevention & Wellness
- 8 Ways to Increase Testosterone Levels Naturally
- Can a Man Still Grow at 24?
- Can Nitric Oxide Supplements Reverse Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
- Here's Why Men Should Take Probiotics
- How Can Men Get a Perfect Shave?
- How Can I Grow Beard Fast?
- Is a Penile Fracture an Emergency?
- Is It OK for Men to Use Nair?
- Is Prostate Massage Healthy?
- Is TRT a Steroid?
- What Are the Signs of a Male Midlife Crisis?
- What Foods Can Increase Your Sperm Count?
- What Is a Good Height for a Man?
- What Is the Best Diet Plan for Men?
- What Is the Psychology of a Man?
- Here Is Why Men Should Take Vitamin B12: 10 Health Benefits
- Parenting: 10 Suggestions for New Dads
- Infertility: Age Raises Infertility Risk in Men, Too
- Caregiving: Men Are Caregivers, Too
- Cialis For Erectile Dysfunction
- Circumcision: Cutting to the Point on Circumcision
- Death: Why Guys Die Sooner
- Distant Dads? Not Us, Many Say
- Employees Turn Deadly at Work
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Quiz
- Erectile Dysfunction Related Depression
- Erectile Dysfunction: A Womans Point of View
- Erectile: The Race to Erection - Levitra vs Viagra
- Erection Problem Checklist
- Fathers Babies and Bonding
- Got the Spark?
- Gynecology for Guys
- Head Injuries: Head Bangers
- Healthcare: Both Sexes Make Mistakes
- Heart Disease: Balding Men at Risk?
- Help for Battered Men
- I Want My Foreskin Back!
- Impotence Imposes on Relationships
- In Pursuit of Extra Inches
- Infertile: X Marks the Spot for Male Fertility
- Irritable Male Syndrome: High on Stress
- High Blood Pressure: When Is It Erectile Dysfunction?
- Is the Environment Male-Friendly?
- It's a Guy Thing
- It's Never Too Late to Stop Procrastinating
- Just for Men
- Kissing - What Makes It Feel Good?
- Laughing: Why Do We Laugh?
- Male Enhancement: Is It Worth a Try?
- Male-pattern hair loss
- Mastering the Male Orgasm
- Men and Suicide
- Men in Love
- Men Rush Into Testosterone But...
- Men Use Herbal Therapies?
- Men's Infertility: Boxers or Briefs-Get the Facts
- Men: Does Men's Health Get Enough Care?
- Men: When Men Aren't in 'The Mood'
- Men: Why Aren't Men More Involved?
- Mental Health: Addicted to Baseball
- Mental Illness: When Cops Confront Mental Illness
- Metrosexuals: It's a Guy Thing!
- Parenting: New Dad Jitters
- Nutrition: Can Dad's Diet Make a Healthier Baby?
- Parenting: Advice for Expectant Fathers
- Parenting: How to be a Dad
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
- Prostate Exam Every 4 Years
- Safe Sex: Are You Having It?
- Sex Ed for Guys
- Sex: 6 Sex Mistakes Men Make
- Sex: Men: Troubleshoot Your Sex Life
- Sex: Shame No More at the Condom Store
- Sins of the Father
- Fertility: Sperm Booster?
- Sperm Count: Boxers vs. Briefs
- Stress: Staying Healthy in Times of Stress
- STD: Get the STD Picture
- Stopping Sperm in Their Tracks
- Parenting: Taking Father Time
- Testicular Cancer: Treatment and Survival
- Parenting: The Changing Face of Fatherhood
- Caregivers: The Hardest Job a Man May Ever Have
- Mens Health: The Men in Your Life
- Men's Medical Checklist
- Men: The Mind of a Man
- Road Rage: The Root Cause
- Relationships: Tips from the Love Doc
- Vasectomy: Will Zap Replace Snip?
- Viagra: How Young Is Too Young?
- Parenting: What Dads Expect When They're Expecting
- Men: What Makes a Man Sexy?
- Cosmetic Surgery: What Price Beauty?
- Women's Health: A Man's Guide to Women's Health
- Yoga for Men